This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BrushingEvolvedTarget #CollectiveBias
I know I am likely in the minority here, but I like trips to the dentist. Not only do I look forward to a super clean smile, but I also like receiving feedback on how I’ve been doing at keeping up on my dental hygiene in between my visits. Oral hygiene is extremely important, so while hearing how you’re doing from your dentist every six months is important, what if you could receive personalized daily feedback? Wouldn’t you like to know if you’re reaching all areas or if you’re brushing too hard or too soft? Perhaps just overall how your brushing habits stack up? With the all new Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected toothbrush you can now have these answers and so much more. Using Smart Sensor technology, the advanced toothbrush tracks your brushing habits and then provides a personal 3D map of your mouth to show you how you’re doing and where improvements can be made.
Setting Up Your Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Toothbrush
Unpacking the toothbrush from the box and plugging it in is super simple. Even better, downloading, setting up and even using the Sonicare app is also extremely easy!
Check out this easy step-by step tutorial:
- Visit the iTunes App store or the Google Play and search for the Philips Sonicare.
- Once the app is downloaded and open, you’ll have to select the Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected toothbrush and answer a few simple questions to set up your account.
- You’re ready to start brushing and begin feeling results!
- You’ll notice the area you should be focusing on highlighted on the on-screen map of your mouth. As you brush the teeth will become white. You’ll also notice the timer in the middle and any coaching, such as too much pressure or movement, appear in the middle.
- Once you finish brushing you’ll be given the opportunity to go back and “touch up” any areas you missed, so you know you’re really getting a “whole mouth” clean.
- After, you can check boxes for rinsing, flossing and tongue cleaning–all helping your overall hygiene. You’ll also get personalized coaching based on your brushing habits!
- The app also offers the ability to set your own dental goals. Choose from teeth whitening, fresh breath, plaque removal or overall gum health.
- To customize your experience even greater, collaborate with your dental professional! Select this option in the app and have your dentist help create a one-of-a-kind dental mouth map unique to you to help with any areas that may require additional care.
Reviewing the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Toothbrush
It took a few uses to get used to the vibrations of the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected toothbrush, but even after the very first time, the refreshingly clean taste and feeling were extremely noticeable. After each use, you’re left with an equivalency to the straight from the dentists office freshness, which is great. Even better, using the app with the toothbrush, you are given the peace of mind and satisfaction in knowing you are reaching every surface and area, and brushing with the correct pressure and motion. I consider myself to have pretty good dental hygiene, brushing is one of those habits we all know how to do, but I never took the time to really look into how I was doing it. With the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected toothbrush I don’t have to put extra time or effort into getting ready, but can get better results. With its quick and simple feedback I can adjust my habits in real-time and brush smarter, not harder (as the saying goes) and then teach those habits to my little ones as they begin learning the importance of dental hygiene.
I found the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected toothbrush at our local Target in the Oral Care isle near the pharmacy or bath, beauty & healthcare isles.
Using the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected toothbrush has definitely helped me better my dental hygiene habits and it’s fun to see how others have incorporated it into their daily routines or achieved their dental goals with it. Make sure you check it out at Brushing Evolved Target and I’d love to know what goal would you choose to have it help you achieve?