My last set of 4th of July Jello shots continues to be a reader favorite, so I thought I would share a new Patriotic Jello Shot this year! These are fun, can be made non-alcoholic by subbing juice or soda and are great for your 4th of July festivities. Let’s get started!
- 6oz Strawberry Jello
- 1 Cup Smirnoff Red White & Berry Vodka (substitute for juice or soda if making NA)
- 1 Cup Water
- Condiment Cups (these are my favorite on Amazon and reuseable)
- Whipped Cream
- Patriotic Sprinkles
The ingredient list is simple and the hardest part of the process is waiting for the Patriotic Jello Shots to set! If you’re not a fan of strawberry, I think they would also be delicious with raspberry, cherry or blue raspberry. You could also do some that are red and some that are blue!
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
- Stir in the strawberry Jello.
- Add the vodka (or non-alcoholic alternative.)
- Pour into condiment cups.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until Jello is set.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with blueberries & sprinkles.
I hope you like these as much as I do! Make sure that you check out the 4th of July Air Fryer Mickey Cinnamon Rolls that I posted last week! Also, watch for several more 4th of July posts in the coming days including adult and non-alcoholic beverages and even a cookie treat!
This post contains affiliate links. For information on how affiliate links work, please see my Disclosures Page and thank you!