What’s better than lemonade on a hot summer day? Here’s an easy, refreshing drink for your next barbecue or weekend lounging in the back yard. I’m going to save you the long story and get right to the Lemonade Vodka Spritzer recipe! Enjoy!
- 1 Shot Lemonade Vodka (I like Deep Eddy Lemon)
- Sliced Lemons
- Ice Cubes
- Fresh Rosemary
- Lemon Seltzer Water
- Place sliced lemons and ice cubes into a glass.
- Pour in 1 shot of lemonade vodka.
- Squeeze in 1/4 of a lemon.
- Top off with lemon seltzer water
- Garnish with rosemary.
That’s it! Light refreshing and perfect for a summer afternoon! Enjoy your Lemonade Vodka Spritzer!