Summer is the time for cookouts and family barbecues! Woohoo! Before my mother-in-law passed away a couple of years ago, we were always the house having the get-togethers. It felt like every weekend we were hosting family and friends for food and fun. While regular burgers, bratwursts and hotdogs are always family favorites, I’m delighted having simple and easy snacks like these Air Fryer Burger Bites in my wheel house for entertaining.
You make these mini-patties or balls much like a regular burger. While this recipe kept it simple, you can add Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onions, bacon, cheese or whatever seasonings you like. It’s fun to experiment with the toppings as well and adding a homemade ranch or thousand island for dipping is also delicious.
For the Air Fryer Burger Bites You’ll Need:
- 1lb Ground Beef
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Dill Pickle Slices
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Tooth Picks
- Pre-heat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper (or other seasonings) onto the ground beef and mix.
- Roll the ground beef into 1 inch balls.
- Place the balls onto the air fryer rack.
- Air fry for 10 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer.
- Stick a toothpick into each meatball.
- Place a piece of lettuce, pickle & a cherry tomato onto each meatball using the toothpick to hold everything in place.