Hooray! Summer is here and 4th of July celebrations are just around the corner. With so many fun parties, barbecues and get-togethers usually taking place, I wanted to share some fun, family recipes or entertaining ideas. These 4th of July Mickey Cinnamon Rolls are the perfect, pixie-dusted breakfast pairing or great for a brunch buffet. They are also fun to make anytime you get a case of the Disney Blues between visits. Change out the sprinkle colors for any holiday or surprise the kids with them before the first day of school.
4th Of July Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
Not too long ago there was a social media trend going around where everyone was making homemade cinnamon rolls. I HIGHLY encourage that you try it. I jumped on the bandwagon trend and they were delicious and gigantic. These, however, work best with the store bought variety. You can however make a batch of easy, homemade cream cheese frosting to kick it up a notch. If you don’t have time, grab an extra can of cream cheese frosting from the baking aisle.
You’ll need very few items:
-1 Roll of Cinnamon Rolls
-Homemade (or a can of) Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pre-heat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Use one whole cinnamon roll as Mickey’s head.
- Take one cinnamon roll and unroll it.
- Roll both ends until they reach the middle.
- Slice the cinnamon roll into two ears.
- Pinch the two ears onto the Mickey head.
- Place Mickey cinnamon rolls into the airfryer and air fry for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and transfer to cooling rack.
- Frost and sprinkle.
Enjoy your 4th Of July Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
There you have it! Super easy, super cute and super versatile! Make sure you stay tuned for some more festive dishes and drinks in the coming days. They’ll leave your guests with something more to talk about than just the local fireworks. In the meantime, check out last year’s 4th of July Jell-O Shots.