I can’t believe how far Motherhood and Beyond has come in the last year and that this marks our 100th post! Although it may seem like a small accomplishment, it is a very proud moment for me and I thought I’d share some of my favorite and most popular posts throughout this journey. Thank you to all those who have helped this blog succeed and to those who have been my support. Every share, like, comment and high-five have made such a difference to me and to Motherhood and Beyond. I am extremely grateful for each and every one of you!
As promised, here are a few of my favorite posts:
- The Disney Parks Moms Panel has been a big part of my life for the last 2 years and I can’t express the joy or thankfulness I have felt from becoming a part of it and sharing my passion with other Guests. One of my first posts, Personal Pixie Dust, explains why being a “part of the magic” means so much to me.
- I love connecting with and helping others on topics that I adore, and of course Disney is one of those topics. This next post has been very popular and I assume that’s because Guests are looking for the same things I am on a Walt Disney World Resort vacation. How do you make the experience amazing for everyone? I want to enjoy myself (responsibly,) but also make sure the kids are having an incredible time and thus I came up with the Top 5 Family Friendly Locations for Drinks at the Walt Disney World Resort. In these locations not only can you find a fun adult beverage for you, but something special for the kids as well. It’s a win-win and keeps you from running around trying to make everyone happy. This post has been pinned many times and I hope has been useful to many vacationers.
- Along with Disney, the holidays are high on my happiness list for many of the same reasons and feelings. That’s why I loved partnering with my Disney Parks Moms Panel sister, Jane, and learning about how she celebrates Christmas “across the pond.” I also adore spreading a little extra cheer during this time of year and came up with a perfect “Acts of Kindness” calendar with tasks my little ones and I could complete together.
- As fun as Disney vacations are, we can’t always be on one so we often fill the void with Disney movies. I was so excited writing a post about the upcoming 2015 Walt Disney Pictures Releases and can’t believe the year is almost over. The popularity of this post blew me away as shortly after publishing it, it went crazy on Reddit.
- The Broadmoor Resort has had a place in my heart since I was a little girl spending time there with my grandparents and I was floored at the opportunity to experience and share it with my family all while researching and sharing with our Motherhood and Beyond community. I loved sharing why this resort is special and why it makes a perfect destination for families.
- Finishing with what else, Disney! Being invited to the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration was a dream come true. Not only was I inspired and captivated by the events and presentations, but it was the first time I could share a glimmer of “being a blogger” with my family. They were invited to partake in many of the experiences and could finally see what I work so hard on. I’m extremely thankful I was given the opportunity to learn so much and share it with those I love and support me most.
Well, hopefully I will be celebrating 200 posts before I know it and will have many more experiences and memorable moments to share with you. Every post, every picture, tells a story. Blogging is a part of me. It is hard work, but it is something I adore, so most of the time, it doesn’t even feel like work. Blogging is not a get rich quick scheme. It doesn’t make you money over night, nor is it a way to “get free stuff” as I am often asked. It takes a lot of patience, a lot of hard work and, like most other businesses, a lot of time developing relationships. I love that part. I adore building friendships, networking, and making new blogging buddies with fellow bloggers and brands. I love sharing my experiences with others who can either relate or learn, or even disagree. My blog is my brand and my business–a business I hope will grow and thrive. A business built on interactions by combining my passions and a genuine love for writing. I sincerely thank you all for being a part of the last 100 posts.
I’d love if you would share your favorite posts or what you hope to see more of in the next 100. Let’s make this interactive!